Reusable Menstrual Cup
- Orders cut off: 23 Dec, 3pm
- Deliveries on: 24 Dec, 2pm-10pm (subsequent orders will be delivered on 8/9 Jan)
- Self collect on: Thursday (4pm-6pm)
Say goodbye to disposable pads or tampons, and never let your period affect your lifestyle activities again!
Leakproof and safe, the reusable menstrual cup is comfortable and secured enough for ladies to exercise or play any sports such as swimming and yoga if properly inserted. Save thousands of disposable pads or tampons from going into waste, and lower your costs in the long run!
Each reusable menstrual cup comes with a small drawstring pouch for storing it.
FDA-registered and medical-grade silicone.
10 to 15 years if well-taken care of.
Take note: If the cup changes color, becomes slimy, or alters in appearance, stop all use immediately.
How To Insert
- After washing your hands and your menstrual cup with non-fragrance soap and water, towel dry the cup.
- For a shell-fold, fold the cup by placing your index finger on the rim and pushing it down into the center of the cup. On the other hand, you can opt for a heart-fold by pressing the sides of the cup together and fold in half to form a tight U-shape.
- Twist while you insert and release once inserted. The stem of the cup should be around your vaginal opening.
- Ensure that the cup has opened up and it does not feel loose. You may hear a “pop” or suction sound if the cup is inserted correctly. Alternatively, you can slightly pull the stem and if you feel resistance, it suggests that the suction has been created. Whenever in doubt, reach to feel the base of the cup and it should feel round and oval with no noticeable folds.
- Then, wash your hands with soap and water.
Each menstrual cup can last you about 10 to 12 hours on average, depending on your flow!
How To Remove
- Wash your hands with non-fragrance soap and water.
- Squeeze your pelvic floor muscles to push the cup to the opening of the vagina.
- Hold your bottom and squeeze to release the suction slowly to release.
- Drain and wash the cup under cold or warm water with non-fragrance soap and water.
- Re-insert if needed, as per the steps shown above.
Between each menstrual cycle, sanitize your cup by placing it in boiling water for 20 minutes.
How Many Disposables It Can Replace
United States of America
End of Life Treatment
In collaboration with The Sustainability Project